Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Blocks

I have been inspired! I LOVE blog surfing and seeing what other fellow crafters think up! Everyone is soo creative. Awhile ago I cam across THIS
post over at brown paper packages and LOVED it!
I immediately began making some of these for a couple friends. I did neutral colors and put their monogram on them.
Now for Christmas time I am doing Holiday blocks! I am getting great feedback! These are great and super easy to make! After making them I decided to pull off the chenille sticks. They weren't giving the blocks the look I wanted.






These are just a few! I have made a bunch of others. :)
Thanks for looking!
♥Mindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love blocks but what size are the blocks. What craft Supplies need with craft
cupcake73@ centurylink.net